Add Bcc Recipients in Gmail Email | Send Mail To Different Addresses
We can easily send an email to somebody’s address using Gmail Email. We can easily see the To: line while composing mail at Gmail Account to type the recipient’s address. However, you can also send the same mail to different addresses or you can add Bcc recipients in Gmail Email whenever it becomes necessary.
Bcc is the short form of blind carbon copy. It means that it is the copy of the email message to be sent to different mail addresses without showing their email addresses. The Bcc: field works like the To: field. You can add your email address at To: field to hide the email addresses while sending or composing mail.
How to add Bcc Recipients in Gmail Email?
It is very easy to add Bcc Recipients in Gmail Email or to send mail to different addresses. Stay on this article to learn it.
- Log in to your Gmail Account.
- From the left side of the Gmail navigation bar Select Compose.
- Type the recipient’s email address at To: field. Also you can add your own email address at To: field to hide all email addresses.
- Click Add Bcc.
- Add all the recipients’ email addresses to whom you want to send the email.
- Now, continue composing and editing your message and Click on Send.
I am sure, now you can easily send the same email to all the different Gmail email addresses. If you have an invitation and have to send it to a large number of email addresses, then this article will sure to help you to learn about how to add Bcc recipients in Gmail Email to solve the problem.
Please don’t forget to comment at our comment box and do hit the share button. Also, learn more about the best 2015 Gmail tips & tricks.