How To Block Email Address In Gmail ?
Nower days many user are signing up at Gmail Account. The Gmail gives us the many more facilities for the users. But sometimes when we get subscribe on web-sites then, we have received mail frequently which makes us so annoying. So, we want to block such email address in Gmail.
Gmail provides us the simple way to block email address which I am going to tell you at here.
The Tips for blocking email addresses.
Follow the easy & best step by step to block sender list on the Gmail.
- Firstly you must login to the Gmail Account.
- Then at the top on the search field, click on triangle.
- After then on the From field, enter the email address which you want to block.
- To block more than one email address you can enter the more then two email address seperating with comma.
- Now, click on the Create filter with this search.
- After this check on the Delete it and don’t forget to check on Also apply filter to [_] matching conversation.
- Finally click on the Create Filter.
By applying the above tips you can easily block the email address at the Gmail, If you think that this article is useful for you then please don’t forget to share with your friends.
We need your comment to post more standard article.