Are you all fed up by the tag of your friends ? Learn, How to remove Facebook tagged from your photo ?
Have you been annoying for getting silly pictures on your Facebook timeline?
If yes, then don’t worry about it, I will teach you how to get rid of it. You get annoyed because your friends, relatives used to tag you on a poor or silly picture. I know very well that you hate such habit of your friends for getting senseless pictures on your Facebook wall.
But doesn’t worry, Facebook has a great feature to Block/Disable Photo. You have a complete control on to show or hide such tagged photo on your Facebook Timeline.
The Trick & Tips
Today I am here to show you how to stop the nonsense photo on your timeline, which is done by photo tagged by your friends.
Follow the instruction below :
- First of all you must be logged in on Facbook.
- After that go to Setting.
- Then, click on Timeline and Tagging.
- Now, at the right side at the bottom click on edit from Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook?
- After that you must choose enable and click on close.
- In this way you can block /disable photo tagging on your timeline.
- Also there are two more option.
When you’re tagged in a post, who do you want to add to the audience if they aren’t already in it?
Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?
- From the above option you can choose according to your choice. At first option you can choose Only me, Friends & Custom and at second choice you can choose No one or Friends.
- Finally you did it.
I hope from today you will get rid of such nonsense photos on your timeline. The control is at your hand. You can block or disable photo tagging at any time
If this article is helpful, don’t forget to click on share button. Also, we need your comment on our comment box to for our improvement.