Set up And Use Email Templates In Gmail
If you are using Gmail Account to send and receive email daily for about 20-30 times or you will have to compose Email at Gmail Account for many times, I know well that you feel lazy to compose mail again and again. At first we feel so happy when we have fast typing speed to compose mail. After, that we learned to copy paste. But, what do you feel if you have an Email templates to send mail at Gmail account? I think it will be great for you as well as will be so much faster to compose mail. It is possible at Gmail now because we can set up and use email templates in Gmail. To learn about how to set up and use email templates in Gmail keep reading this article.
How to set up and use email templates in Gmail?
To enable message templates on Gmail Account:
- First you must log in Gmail account and then click on the gear at right top and select Settings.
- Go to the Lab tabs.
- Now, scroll down and enable Canned Responses.
- Click Save Changes.
Save a message as a template in Gmail
To save an email for future use as a template in Gmail account:
- First you must enable Canned Responses. ( See above to learn )
- Now, compose the mail at Gmail.
- Do leave the signature in place if you want it to appear in messages sent using the template.
- Remember that you must leave the Subject: and To: field empty.
- Now, click on the more option triangle shape on the bottom of the compose sheet.
- Select Canned responses and New canned responses..
- Now, you can give the desired name for your email template in Gmail.
- Finally Click Ok.
Create a New Message or Reply Using a Template in Gmail
To send a canned message or reply:
- Make sure that you have enable Canned Responses and created a canned. ( See above )
- Click on the Compose or start a new message or reply.
- Now, click on the triangle at the bottom for the more option.
- Select the Canned responses shown at the menu.
- Now, select the desired template under Insert.
- Then, fill the Subject: and To: fields.
- At last edit the message as desired and click on Send.
Now, from today I hope you can easily set up and use email templates in Gmail. The above article shows us to set up and use email templates in Gmail. Please don’t forget to hit share bottom and comment at our comment box.