How To Setup Email Signature In Gmail?
Lets share your basic things at your Email. The basic things like your name, your web sites, your phone number, your social media link, your logo etc can easily set at your Email Signature. There are many online email signature creator or email signature generator websites available on internet. Mostly I used these two website:
We can also easily find other professional email signature generator websites on the internet. After creating the email signature. Today I am here to explain the best and easy way to setup Email Signature In Gmail. Email Signature is the few line of text placed at the bottom of your email which contains your details, company details, social link and other info of you or your company. It is the very easy way to advertise you or your company at your sent email.
Setup an Email Signature in Gmail Account.
Easy steps to set up signature at your composed email.
- Log in to your Gmail Account.
- At the left side of your page select on your Setting gear in your gmail toolbar.
- Now, click on the Setting that appear at menu.
- Select General.
- Now, under Signature at General, type a desired signature at the text box.
- The best way to create signature is to write only five line of text.
- To add formatting or an image, use the formatting bar on the top of the text editor field.
- Now, at the bottom click on Save Changes.
After you save your Email Signature in Gmail Account. Now, Gmail will automatically add your signature when you compose email. Also, you can edit the Signature before you send your Email or clicking Send.
Move Your Gmail signature Above Quoted Text in Replies
To have Gmail insert your signature right after your message and above the original message in replies:
- Click on the Setting Gear at the top right.
- Click Setting.
- Click on the Labs category.
- Make sure Enabled is selected under Signature tweaks.
- Click on Save Changes.
You can also read more Gmail tips and Tricks.