Stop friends from sending you those annoying “Candy Crush” requests
Candy Crush is a match-three puzzle video game released by the developer King on April 12,2012 for Facebook, and on November 14,2012 as a mobile app from smartphones. As of March 2013, Candy Crush surpassed Farm Villa 2 as the most popular game on Facebook, with 46 million average monthly users.
Most of our friends send a Candy Crush Game request on Facebook to get lives on it. But, today I am here not to get lives on Candy Crush. Because we get so annoying by those Candy Crush Requests on our Facebook notification. Facebook provides us many features for the user friendly on Facebook. Also, Facebook have a features to block the any application invites on our Facebook Page. Lets learn it to block application on Facebook. To stop Candy Crush Request on Facebook then stay with me and go on.
The Tricks To Stop Candy Crush Requests on Facebook
We can easily stop Candy Crush Requests on Facebook.
- Log in to Facebook.
- From the top right arrow Select Settings to go to setting page.
- Now, from the menus on left side, Click on Blocking or you may just go to this page.
- At the Block app invites, under Block user type the offending friends name on search bar.
- After searching your Friend name Click on Block.
- Now, they are ignored forever.
I hope this article will be helpful for you to stop Candy Crush request on Facebook. Please don’t forget to comment at our comment box.